Introduction to Test Classes in Salesforce
Introduction to Test Classes in Salesforce is an Beginner level course on Developer, written by the creator, Duard Lynn Davis. This course is an absolute pillar for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Developer skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Developer, Programming Languages, Salesforce, Developer, Programming Languages and Salesforce.
The ability to write test code is a valuable skill for any developer who customizes the Salesforce platform for their organization. In this course, join instructor Duard Lynn Davis as he shows why test classes are needed, how to write them for supportability, and how to achieve maximum code coverage. Learn how to create a basic test class, implement test code using test factory methods, and address common concerns with test classes, including how to use asserts to validate that your code is performing as expected. Plus, explore more advanced testing topics, such as how to test each aspect of batch Apex code.
- The value of writing proper test code
- Setting up and customizing a test factory
- Using the test factory to create test code
- Best practices for writing test code
- Adding system asserts into test code
- Advantages of custom metadata
- Writing test classes for batch Apex and @future