HTML5: Web Forms
HTML5: Web Forms is an Beginner level study on Developer, compiled by the creator, Joe Marini. This study is an important foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Developer expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Developer, Web, Web Design, Web Development, HTML, Developer, Web, Web Design, Web Development and HTML.
In this course, author Joe Marini details the latest enhancements for client-side forms found in HTML5. Using real-world examples, the course showcases the capabilities of the specification’s new attributes and form elements, such as displaying default placeholder text, setting required fields, capturing email addresses, and presenting calculation results within a form. The course also demonstrates mobile device support for HTML5 forms and shows how to modernize existing forms while maintaining backwards compatibility for older browsers.
- Autofilling previously entered data with autocomplete
- Constraining form field data with a regular expression
- Using text-selection APIs
- Building CSS styling for invalid, valid, and required fields
- Creating a search field
- Including a phone number input field
- Formatting number fields
- Building a date picker
- Creating a list of suggested entries
- Indicating measurements