How to Succeed in an Internal Job Interview
How to Succeed in an Internal Job Interview is an Intermediate level course on Business, compiled by an expert, Jena Viviano. This course is an important foundation for a person who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Career Development, Business and Career Development.
Many candidates and even hiring managers consider internal interviews a formality, but taking the process seriously and preparing appropriately can help you avoid common mistakes. Instructor Jena Viviano shares the right way to approach an interview at your current company, including research to do in advance and questions to expect during the interview. Jena also covers how to answer questions about your current position, how to follow up after the interview, and how to behave if you aren’t selected for the position.
- Preparing for an internal interview
- Types of internal interviews
- Consulting your manager before you apply
- Researching the internal role
- Common internal interview questions
- Questions about your current job
- Communicating why you are the best fit
- Following up after an internal interview