Houdini: Advanced Motion Graphics
Houdini: Advanced Motion Graphics is an Advanced level tutorial on 3D + Animation, produced by an expert, Scott Pagano. This tutorial is an important foundation for an individual who needs to excel in his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, Animation, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, Houdini, 3D + Animation, Animation, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Visual Effects and Houdini.
Procedural animation is a powerful way to create motion that would be both inefficient and impractical to animate manually. Houdini offers a range of procedural animation tools that complement the CINEMA 4D and Maya pipelines. Adding Houdini allows for the generation of highly complex motion with relative ease and gives animators a whole new toolkit of reusable techniques. The techniques shown here use wire dynamics, rigid body dynamics, and channel networks to create animation data that can be imported into C4D or Maya and assembled, lit, and rendered there. Author Scott Pagano shows how to create organic-looking strand movement, audio-reactive motion graphics, a vine-growing system, and dynamic simulations for fracturing and destroying objects. Houdini is a powerhouse for all realms of moving image creation; with these videos, it will be a significant addition to your motion graphics arsenal.
- Creating organic animation with wire dynamics via Houdini DOPs
- Creating audio-reactive animation via Houdini CHOPs
- Growing geometry on arbitrary surfaces with a custom Houdini setup
- Deconstructing and reconstructing objects using Houdini DOPs
- Exporting alembic files from Houdini
- Packaging Houdini systems as HDAs for use in C4D and Maya via the Houdini Engine
- Importing Houdini files in C4D and Maya for final scene prep and render