Houdini 15.5: Dynamics and Simulation
Houdini 15.5: Dynamics and Simulation is an Advanced level tutorial on 3D + Animation, created by the creator, Scott Pagano. This tutorial is a critical foundation for an individual who needs to get better at his/her 3D + Animation talent. It provides you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, Animation, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, Houdini, 3D + Animation, Animation, Photography, Video, Visual Effects and Houdini.
In this course, Scott Pagano explores Houdini and shows how to use its massively powerful dynamics system to create a range of simulations. Scott provides an overview of the dynamics context, and moves on to a range of project-based examples that illustrate how to use an array of simulation types. Starting with rigid body dynamics, he explores how to properly prepare geometry for destruction and build a destruction simulation system, as well as how to create a soft body organic dynamic simulation with Wire and Finite Element solvers. He then shows how to wrap up your object destruction system as a Houdini digital asset for use in Maya and CINEMA 4D.
- Destroying objects with Houdini rigid body dynamics
- Creating a soft object simulation with Houdini Wire and Finite Element simulations
- Creating a Houdini digital asset (HDA) destruction system for use in Maya and 4D
- Using an HDA destruction system in Maya
- Using an HDA destruction system in CINEMA 4D