Hiring and Managing UX Professionals
Hiring and Managing UX Professionals is an Beginner level course on Web, created by the creator, Cory Lebson. This course is an important step for a person who needs to excel in his/her Web skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Web, User Experience, Web and User Experience.
UX professionals help shape your product into something your users will love. You need people with the creative skills to meet your business goals. But how do you determine which UX skills your team needs—design, research, or strategy? And how can you tell if a freelancer, full-time employee, or design agency would be the best fit? Whether your team needs to recruit more UX talent—or you want to better support the team you already have—this course can help. Join Cory Lebson as he provides a holistic take on hiring, contracting, and retaining UX professionals. Learn about the different specialties within UX, how to determine what kind of help you need, and how to find that help. Plus, get strategies for cultivating a work environment where creatives can thrive.
- UX design, research, and strategy jobs
- Determining which skills you need on your team
- Finding employees, contractors, and agencies
- Assessing talent to fill UX job openings at your company
- Evaluating a candidate’s user experience credibility
- Working efficiently with consultants
- Managing a staff of creatives