GoPro HERO5 and HERO6: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
GoPro HERO5 and HERO6: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques is an Beginner level course on Photography, compiled by the creator, Richard Harrington. This course is an absolute foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Cameras + Gear, Photography, HERO, Cameras + Gear, Photography and HERO.
Got a GoPro? Whether you capture stills, video, or even time-lapse photography, this beginner’s course equips you with the essential skills you need to get out from behind your computer and start shooting in the field with your GoPro HERO5 or HERO6 camera. Rich Harrington starts right at the beginning, showing how to get the camera out of the box—which is trickier than it sounds—and set up for your shoot. He also covers strategies for excelling in different shooting scenarios, and shares his insights on different menus and buttons to ensure that you get up and running quickly, without needing to fuss over controls.
- Choosing a GoPro model
- Understanding your GoPro camera’s anatomy
- Charging the battery
- Tips to extend battery life
- Accessing video and photo shooting modes
- Setting white balance for videos and photos
- Shooting in Burst or Time-Lapse mode
- Shooting wirelessly
- Capturing VR with the GoPro Fusion
- Essential accessories for every GoPro owner