Google Photos: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Google Photos: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques is an Intermediate level study on Photography, written by the creator, Seán Duggan. This study is a critical foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Photo Management, Photography, Sharing Photos, Google Photos, Photo Management, Photography, Sharing Photos and Google Photos.
Google Photos is both a mobile app and a cloud-based service that you can access on your phone, tablet, or via a web browser on your computer. You can use it to back up and organize your mobile photos, as well as digital photos taken with your other cameras. In this course, photographer and educator Seán Duggan shares a collection of power tips that can help you get the most out of Google Photos. Learn how to manage photo storage, use the stellar search capabilities of Google Photos, edit your photos, and make animations, slide shows, and movies from your images. Plus, learn how to share photos securely with friends and family.
- Setting up Google Photos on your mobile device and computer
- Using Google Photos with Google Drive and Adobe Lightroom
- Working with the three views: Assistant, Photos, and Albums
- Sharing images and albums
- Downloading and managing shared links
- Snapseed integration with Android and iOS
- Working with animations and movies