Going Paperless: Start to Finish
Going Paperless: Start to Finish is an Intermediate level study on Business, crafted by an expert, Suzanna Kaye. This study is a critical step for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Photography, Home + Small Office, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Note Taking, Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Photography, Home + Small Office, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Note Taking.
Go paperless! Reduce your paper use and make sure all of the information you need is immediately available via a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Suzanna Kaye outlines new ways of thinking about the information you print and save, shows how to handle papers until they are scanned, and introduces the software and apps you can use to manage your information and keep it secure.
Then explore password management and how to manage paperless lists, notes, calendars, and contacts. The course also covers electronic file and document storage, including how to scan paperwork into various e-friendly formats. Last, Suzanna shares some smart strategies for reducing incoming papers and keeping your email inbox organized.
- Name three tools that are useful in protecting data.
- Explain the best practices for securing data.
- Organize information using cloud storage, photo albums, bookmarks, and email.
- Use effective file names to improve storage systems.
- Analyze the money-saving benefits of PDF printers.
- List several features found in a calendar app.
- Identify the two primary list types.