Gmail Essential Training
Gmail Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Business, produced by an expert, Jess Stratton. This study is a critical step for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Education + Elearning, Student Tools, Computer Skills (Mac), Computer Skills (Windows), Email, Teacher Tools, Productivity, Gmail, Business, Education + Elearning, Student Tools, Computer Skills (Mac), Computer Skills (Windows), Email, Teacher Tools, Productivity and Gmail.
In this course, author Jess Stratton takes you on a deep dive into Gmail, the free email service from Google. Jess starts with an exploration of the interface and the basics of how to compose, send, and reply to email. She covers staying organized by using labels, working faster by utilizing keyboard shortcuts, and adding additional email accounts. Jess walks through the text and video chat features in Gmail and how to access them quickly, as well as how to use Gmail offline and on a mobile device. She also shows advanced features including using operators to search, creating filters to automatically process messages, working with multiple messages, creating email groups with labels, and more.
- Reading, forwarding, and replying to messages
- Composing, drafting, and sending messages
- Using the sidebar
- Sending secure email with confidential mode
- Working with images and attachments
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Organizing, searching, archiving, and deleting email
- Creating labels for messages and conversations
- Adding other email accounts to Gmail
- Creating and editing contacts and groups
- Adding a vacation responder
- Creating an email signature