GIMP Quick Tips
GIMP Quick Tips is an Beginner level course on Photography, written by the creator, Mike Rankin. This course is a critical foundation for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Photography, Retouching and GIMP.
Explore solutions to some of the most common GIMP questions in this collection of concise, straightforward videos. Learn to adjust exposure in photos, improve shadows and highlights, apply artistic effects, create vignettes, paint with patterns, and more.
- Aligning layers
- Watermarking images
- Adding metadata to images
- Simulating color deficient vision
- Using grids and guides
- Fixing exposure problems in photos
- Improving shadows and highlights
- Creating double exposure effects
- Creating embossed text effects
- Straightening crooked images
- Adding contrast to images
- Restoring erased pixels