Fuji X-T2: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Fuji X-T2: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques is an Intermediate level course on Photography, written by the author, Ben Long. This course is an absolute foundation for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Photography talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Cameras + Gear, Photography, X-T2, Cameras + Gear, Photography and X-T2.
You’ve been using your Fujifilm X-T2 camera for a while—but are you using it efficiently? This camera is packed with customization features that allow you to fine-tune everything from focusing to exposure. Its unique modeless design provides remarkable flexibility, but also requires experienced shooters to rethink how they approach certain kinds of shooting scenarios. In this course, photographer and educator Ben Long demonstrates a set of customization strategies aimed at making your Fujifilm X-T2 far more responsive and effective. That way, you can focus on composition and artistic expression, and let your camera handle the rest.
- Choosing between the X-T1 and X-T2
- Using controls including the ISO dial, focus locks, and exposure locks
- Choosing third-stop shutter fields
- Changing depth of field
- Using the autofocus mode
- Exploring face and eye detection
- Understanding JPEG quality
- Customizing menus and buttons
- Working with lenses and accessories