Fuji X-T1: Tips and Techniques
Fuji X-T1: Tips and Techniques is an Intermediate level study on Photography, created by the creator, Ben Long. This study is an essential pillar for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Cameras + Gear, Photography, X-T1, Cameras + Gear, Photography and X-T1.
The Fuji X-T1 is a mirrorless camera with a big viewfinder and compact, retro style. It’s also packed with features that allow you to fine-tune everything from focus to exposure. The unique “modeless” design provides remarkable flexibility but also requires you to rethink how to approach some shooting scenarios.
In this course, photographer and educator Ben Long demonstrates a set of customization strategies aimed at making the Fuji X-T1 far more responsive and effective. That way, you can focus on composition and creativity, and let your camera handle the rest.
- Using the viewfinder and LCD
- Understanding the F and E locks
- Improving focus on the Fuji X-T1
- Choosing third-stop shutter speeds
- Exploring shallow depth of field
- Spot metering
- Exploring autofocus modes
- Controlling JPEG and RAW image results
- Customizing menus and buttons
- Working with lenses and accessories