Fred Kofman on Managing Conflict
Fred Kofman on Managing Conflict is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, produced by the author, Fred Kofman. This tutorial is an absolute base for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Business Skills, Communication, Marketing, Leadership, Business, Business Skills, Communication, Marketing and Leadership.
Do you dread difficult conversations? Avoiding conflict doesn’t save relationships. Managing conflict makes them stronger. Learn the tools that turn conflicts into positive outcomes in this workshop-style course with philosopher of leadership and LinkedIn Influencer Fred Kofman. He takes a real-life story of conflict and shows how careful listening, negotiation, and commitment can turn opponents into allies and create a renewed shared purpose.
This course is the first in a series with LinkedIn Influencers, a select group of highly influential entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, global leaders, and policy makers chosen to share their thoughts with LinkedIn members. Keep the conversation going. Share these ideas with your own friends and followers.
- Review the important elements of Angeli’s story.
- Examine how to listen in a disarming way.
- Recognize the techniques to use while speaking so that you are understood.
- Explore how to negotiate on the interests.
- Determine the elements of making a commitment.
- Explore the components of coming up with an alternative to a negotiated agreement.