Flickr: Sharing Photos
Flickr: Sharing Photos is an Beginner level course on Business, created by the author, Derrick Story. This course is an essential step for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Marketing, Photography, Sharing Photos, Social Networks, Flickr, Business, Marketing, Photography, Sharing Photos, Social Networks and Flickr.
With its multifaceted organizational and editing tools, Flickr takes sharing photo collections to a new level of ease and creativity. New features like the Camera Roll and 1TB storage capacity make it appealing for professional photographers as well as casual users. In Sharing Photos with Flickr, professional photographer and teacher Derrick Story goes step-by-step through the online interface and the functions, so anyone can upload, edit, and share their photos and videos. Derrick also shows techniques for making Flickr photos easier to find, from creating sets and collections to tagging and assigning photos to a map. Plus, learn how to participate in the active community and explore the Flickr universe for inspiration.
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr’s vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video