Ethical Hacking: Cloud Computing
Ethical Hacking: Cloud Computing is an Intermediate level course on Business, compiled by an expert, Daniel Lachance. This course is an important pillar for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Security, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT, Azure, Business, Security, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT and Azure.
Cloud resource hardening and monitoring goes a long way in mitigating cloud-based attacks. In this course, which maps to the Cloud Computing module in version 10 of the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam, instructor Daniel Lachance explores how to evaluate and harden cloud-deployed resources. Daniel covers how cloud computing relates to the different phases of ethical hacking, as well as common threats that affect cloud computing environments. He also goes over cloud identity management, keeping your IT systems running in the cloud even in the event of an attack or security breach, using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to identify anomalies that might indicate that your system is compromised, and more.
- Common threats in cloud computing
- Managing cloud identities
- Enabling MFA for Azure user accounts
- Deploying firewall solutions in an Azure environment
- Configuring cloud storage replication
- Enabling alert notifications
- Using AI and ML to identify anomalies
- Pen testing in the context of cloud computing