Employer Branding on Linkedin
Employer Branding on Linkedin is an Intermediate level study on Marketing, written by the creator, Viveka von Rosen. This study is an absolute base for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Marketing expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Branding, Marketing, LinkedIn, Branding, Marketing and LinkedIn.
While employees most likely reference your company in their LinkedIn profiles, does the content they share illuminate your organization’s brand? By taking the time to leverage LinkedIn, you can help to build and define effective company and personal brands. In this course, join LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen as she demonstrates how to build an effective brand on LinkedIn. Viveka shows how to build a strong page, tell your story, share your culture, and help employees spread your message. Plus, she discusses the effectiveness of content in amplifying a brand on LinkedIn.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees