Empathy for Customer Service Professionals
Empathy for Customer Service Professionals is an Beginner level study on Business, written by an expert, Myra Golden. This study is an essential pillar for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Business, Business Skills and Marketing.
Customer service people may answer questions accurately and resolve problems swiftly, but the interaction can still end badly if a customer doesn’t feel positive. Learn about how practicing empathy—building a connection—makes customers feel cared about and creates rapport. Instructor Myra Golden shares three keys to empathy in customer service and reveals how to use empathy to put customers at ease and reduce callbacks. Learn about how to use empathy to your advantage with difficult customers. Plus, if genuine empathy is challenging, Myra shares a formula for conveying empathy even when it doesn’t come naturally.
- Why empathy in customer service matters
- Three easy keys to empathy in customer service
- Building your empathy quotient
- Applying empathy to your customer support toolkit
- Using empathy to diffuse anger
- Using empathy to your advantage in customer support
- Empathetic phrases for business-to-customer interactions