Earn Money as a Stock Contributor
Earn Money as a Stock Contributor is an Intermediate level study on Photography, written by an expert, Richard Harrington. This study is an absolute pillar for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Shooting Video, Photography, Video, Sharing Photos, Photo Management, Shooting Video, Photography, Video and Sharing Photos.
Selling stock images and footage is a great way for creative professionals to leverage their eye for imagery to make some extra money. In this course, join Rich Harrington as he shows how to earn additional revenue by becoming a stock content creator. Rich shares strategies that can help you monetize your existing image, design, and video libraries, as well as create new content. He goes over the required documentation for selling stock and shares best practices for making your work discoverable. Throughout the course, Rich shares interviews with stock photography professionals that provide you with real-world advice, including how to get into stock imagery and what stock sellers look for when selecting content.
- How creators make money with stock images
- Copyright status and trademark restrictions
- Choosing content to sell
- Shooting stock photos and videos
- Technical requirements for photos and videos
- Designing vector graphics and motion graphic templates
- Signing up to sell stock images
- Optimizing images
- Uploading content
- Improving the discoverability of your stock content