Dropbox for Photographers
Dropbox for Photographers is an Intermediate level tutorial on Photography, created by an expert, Derrick Story. This tutorial is an important foundation for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Photo Management, Photography, Sharing Photos, Dropbox, Photo Management, Photography, Sharing Photos and Dropbox.
Dropbox is a natural fit for photographers. With Dropbox, you can access images on the go, back up important work, and share images with clients and colleagues. Learn how to use the Dropbox cloud-storage service for all of this and more, in this course with author and photographer Derrick Story. Derrick reviews the photo-friendly features of Dropbox, including automatic backups, Lightroom integration, and smart syncing features to access the same library of images from your desktop, phone, tablet, and any other device with cloud access. Plus, learn how to use the Dropbox mobile apps (available for iOS and Android) to access images on the go.
- Understanding free vs. paid Dropbox plans
- Installing Dropbox
- Setting up shared folders
- Syncing and selective syncing
- Setting up the Dropbox mobile app on iOS and Android
- Sharing photos and albums
- Copying and moving files
- Uploading photos from a memory card or computer
- Using Dropbox with Lightroom, Photos for OS X, and Capture One Pro