Digital Networking Strategies
Digital Networking Strategies is an Beginner level study on Business, produced by the author, Chris Taylor. This study is an absolute foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Career Development, Business and Career Development.
Cultivating a professional network online is a key component of career advancement and landing new job opportunities. In this course, career coach Christopher Taylor covers why networking is valuable and shares ways to connect with decision-makers in any industry. He discusses which tools and platforms are most effective for digital networking, and provides specific steps for reaching out and being successful at connecting. Plus, learn about what it means to create a personal brand, and how to be intentional with personal branding.
- Building a professional network online
- Networking online with individuals and decision-makers
- Connecting with industry peers
- Connecting with hiring managers
- Networking online with influencers
- Connecting with groups using social media
- Personal branding through social media
- Promoting work and accomplishments