Developing Cross-Cultural Intelligence
Developing Cross-Cultural Intelligence is an Intermediate level course on Business, compiled by an expert, Tatiana Kolovou. This course is an important step for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Business Skills, Career Development, Communication, Marketing, Business, Business Skills, Career Development, Communication and Marketing.
Being able to work across cultures is an increasingly necessary skill for all employees. Communications expert Tatiana Kolovou helps you develop the cross-cultural intelligence to navigate cultural differences. She outlines the six primary areas of cultural difference, highlighting the differences between high- and low-context cultures. Once you can recognize the differences, she helps you use visual and nonvisual cues in the environment to inform your actions and respond effectively. The course closes with two scenarios that demonstrate how to apply the principles of cross-cultural intelligence.
- Review the differences between high and low context culture.
- Define individual culture.
- Explore the differences between a direct and an indirect communicator.
- Define a high status culture.
- Define risk as it relates to culture.
- Recall the scenario that best describes a monocronic workplace.
- Review the characteristics of a person with a internal locus of control.