Designing a Promo with Cinema 4D
Designing a Promo with Cinema 4D is an Intermediate level course on 3D + Animation, produced by an expert, Rob Garrott. This course is an important foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Compositing, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, CINEMA 4D, 3D + Animation, Compositing, Photography, Video, Visual Effects and CINEMA 4D.
Join Rob Garrott in CINEMA 4D: Designing a Promo as he demonstrates how to create a 15-second promotional video that looks and feels like a professional advertisement. Learn how to use a combination of CINEMA 4D, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator to go from concept to script to screen, creating sketches, adding animation, and rendering the final promo. This course focuses on real-world techniques, culminating in a finished, usable product. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Project planning, covering the scripting and initial drawings
- Using hand-drawn artwork in After Effects to time the animation
- Creating text and logo elements
- Animating the camera
- Organic modeling techniques
- Rigging models for animating
- Fine-tuning animation timing
- Adding realistic textures
- Lighting and shading techniques
- Rendering and compositing a finished animation