Design Thinking: Venture Design
Design Thinking: Venture Design is an Intermediate level study on Business, crafted by the creator, Ethan Imboden. This study is an absolute foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Business, Business Skills and Marketing.
Venture design is a lean approach to human-centered design, optimized for the creation of new businesses—building them rapidly and efficiently from zero to launch. In this course, discover the many advantages that this design approach brings to entrepreneurial efforts, both within startups and major multinationals. Join Ethan Imboden, VP of creative at frog, a global design and strategy firm, as he lays out the key principles of venture design. See these principles in action with real-world case studies from frog’s work with both early-stage companies and Fortune 500 leaders. By the end of this course, you’ll have a simple framework for understanding where to focus innovation efforts, and how to structure these efforts for the highest likelihood of success.
- Understanding the role of design in entrepreneurship
- Succeeding with transient advantage
- Aligning innovation to growth strategy
- Exploring the principles of venture design
- Granting and defending autonomy
- Driving continuous engagement
- Prioritizing progress over process
- Designing the impact, not the product