Creating Time-Lapse Video
Creating Time-Lapse Video is an Intermediate level study on Photography, produced by an expert, Richard Harrington. This study is an essential pillar for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on DSLR Video, Shooting Video, Photography, Video, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, DSLR Video, Shooting Video, Photography, Video, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
Learn how to speed up time and create compelling visual effects with time-lapse photography. Join Rich Harrington in the field as he captures nature’s patterns at Red Rock Canyon in southwestern Nevada, and shows how to frame your scene and choose the proper camera settings. He shows you how to capture great images, whether you’re using a DSLR camera and a motorized slider or just a smartphone you have handy. Then join him back in the studio to transform your still footage into a storytelling time-lapse video, using tools like Camera Raw, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro.
- What is time-lapse photography?
- Choosing a frame size and frame rate
- Using an internal or external intervalometer
- Selecting a memory card
- Shooting in JPEG, RAW, or MOV formats
- Tracking the sun’s position
- Deciding how long to shoot
- Using a slider
- Shooting time lapse on a smartphone or tablet
- Removing noise and spots with Camera Raw
- Refining the duration and frame rate with Photoshop
- Blending frames in After Effects
- Creating variable speed effects in Premiere Pro
- Exporting your sequence from Final Cut Pro