Creating Photo Books with Blurb
Creating Photo Books with Blurb is an Beginner level tutorial on Photography, created by the author, Jan Kabili. This tutorial is an important step for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Printing Photos, Sharing Photos, Blurb, Photography, Printing Photos, Sharing Photos and Blurb.
Creating Photo Books with Blurb presents three separate workflows for creating and publishing books that showcase photographs using the Blurb self-publishing service. The course starts with an exploration of photo bookmaking in BookSmart, Blurb’s free desktop software, then shows how to make a simple photo book in Bookify, Blurb’s online bookmaking service. The course also covers Blurb’s PDF to Book plug-in for use with custom books created in Adobe InDesign, as well as information on ordering copies of photo books and selling them in the Blurb online bookstore.
- Planning a photo book
- Color managing photos for BookSmart
- Laying out pages in BookSmart
- Troubleshooting image size in BookSmart
- Importing photos to Bookify
- Adding, deleting, and moving pages in Bookify
- Downloading and installing Blurb’s InDesign plug-in
- Uploading a PDF to Blurb
- Ordering and selling photo books