Creating a Culture of Collaboration
Creating a Culture of Collaboration is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, written by an expert, Lisa Bodell. This tutorial is an absolute base for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Collaboration, Business and Collaboration.
Discover why a collaborative work environment can promote success, and learn how to create a cooperative culture in the workplace. Author, CEO and instructor Lisa Bodell outlines the benefits of collaboration, and shares techniques for leaders or individual contributors to start building a team-centric culture. She also defines common barriers to collaboration, and describes methods to overcome those obstacles. Finally, hear about her practical approaches for breaking the ice in any room, and where to find fantastic and unexpected collaborators.
- How collaboration drives high performance
- Identifying collaboration role models
- Overcoming collaboration barriers
- Taking the innovator’s approach to collaboration
- Sharing works in progress
- Building collaboration into an organization
- Incentivizing employees to collaborate
- Committing to collaboration
- Finding the next collaboration
- Putting collaboration into action