Communicating Nonverbally is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, written by the author, Vanessa Van Edwards. This tutorial is an absolute base for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Communication, Business and Communication.
People communicate constantly using nonverbal gestures, posture, movement, and facial expressions, but most people focus only on words. Join behavioral expert and author Vanessa Van Edwards as she shares how to spot and interpret nonverbal cues from others and how to take control of your own nonverbal communication. Vanessa also discusses how to read hidden emotions, how to show others you are engaged, and how to leverage your nonverbal communication.
- The power of body language
- What is nonverbal communication?
- Reading people
- Decoding body language cues
- Sending the right nonverbal message
- Reading and using positive body language
- Sending positive nonverbal cues
- Recognizing if someone is engaged
- Using confident body language
- Building rapport
- Spotting negative body language
- Changing your body language