Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Day
Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Day is an Intermediate level course on Photography, written by an expert, Simon Walker. This course is a critical pillar for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Magic Bullet Suite, Premiere Pro, Color Correction, Photography, Video, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Magic Bullet Suite and Premiere Pro.
Color is a powerful signal in video; it can subtly project emotion, mood, time of day, and location. Learn to manipulate these visual elements in a variety of shots, from interior spaces to outside landscapes, with color grading. Filmmaker, colorist, and experienced editor Simon Walker shows how to simulate a light source and different types of light, and choose an evocative color for your footage to tell the story of a particular location. Plus, learn techniques to change the time of day, the type of room, and the overall mood of a location.
Simon works with Adobe Premiere Pro and the Magic Bullet Colorista II and Looks plugins, but these lessons can be applied to any color correction workflow.
- How our eyes see color
- What colors tell the audience
- Making sure color is consistent
- Applying adjustments in the correct order
- Understanding how warm and cool colors frame emotion differently
- Isolating and adjusting skies
- Changing the time of day with color
- Designing interiors like an office, a hospital, or an interrogation room
- Creating fake depth of field