CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects
CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects is an Intermediate level course on 3D + Animation, compiled by the author, Rob Garrott. This course is an essential foundation for anyone who needs to get better at his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, CAD, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Rendering, After Effects, CINEMA 4D, 3D + Animation, CAD, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Rendering, After Effects and CINEMA 4D.
CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects demonstrates how to take a simple logo animation in CINEMA 4D and transform it into a compelling motion graphic with After Effects, incorporating two distinct visual styles. Starting with a prebuilt animation rendered from CINEMA 4D, author Rob Garrott employs industry-standard techniques, utilizing materials, lights, and the library of effects in After Effects, to enhance the project’s look and feel. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect