Cinema 4D R15 New Features
Cinema 4D R15 New Features is an Intermediate level tutorial on 3D + Animation, written by the creator, Rob Garrott. This tutorial is a critical step for a person who needs to get better at his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, CAD, Motion Graphics, Photography, Lighting, Video, Modeling, Rendering, CINEMA 4D, 3D + Animation, CAD, Motion Graphics, Photography, Lighting, Video, Modeling, Rendering and CINEMA 4D.
With CINEMA 4D R15, MAXON has put the emphasis on important user-requested changes. Join Rob Garrott as he reviews the most exciting new features in this update, starting with faster renders with the new Global Illumination methods. Discover kerning, which comes at long last to the typography tools in C4D, giving you much more control over type. See the new Bevel and Slide tools in action—tools that will make modelers of all levels happy. And review changes to the sculpting system that allow you to project new meshes, mirror objects, and expand geometry. Plus, learn how features like the Texture Manager, Team Render, and the Camera Crane Rig will impact your workflow.
- Rendering faster with ambient occlusion caching and Embree physical rendering
- Setting up Team Render
- Kerning type
- Creating custom edges with the Bevel tool
- Moving edges and points with the Slide tool
- Using the new sculpting options
- Organizing materials with the Texture Manager
- Creating complex, dynamic camera moves with the Camera Crane Rig