Cinema 4D: Creating Materials
Cinema 4D: Creating Materials is an Intermediate level study on 3D + Animation, compiled by the author, Donovan Keith. This study is a critical step for an individual who needs to excel in his/her 3D + Animation talent. It provides you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, CAD, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Materials, Rendering, Textures, Visual Effects, CINEMA 4D, 3D + Animation, CAD, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Materials, Rendering, Textures, Visual Effects and CINEMA 4D.
Materials are one of the key tools in CINEMA 4D for adding realism and character to your 3D models and projects. Learn how to use the CINEMA 4D toolset for creating and applying materials that add color, texture, shading, transparency, and reflectivity. Author Donovan Keith walks you through a library of prebuilt textures that you can put to use right away, and then shows how to analyze and re-create common real-world materials like metal and glass from scratch. Plus, learn how to use photographs as the basis for complex layered surfaces.
- Applying materials to objects, NURBs caps, and polygon selections
- Creating glass using transparency and refraction
- Building colorful backgrounds
- Creating plastic, metal, and concrete
- Mapping an image to a video screen
- Adjusting material placement
- Creating layered materials with photographs and the Filter shader