Cert Prep: LPIC-1 Exam 101 (Version 5.0)
Cert Prep: LPIC-1 Exam 101 (Version 5.0) is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, created by the creator, Grant McWilliams. This tutorial is an absolute base for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, IT, Operating Systems, Linux, Business, IT, Operating Systems and Linux.
Jump-start your career as a Linux administrator by earning the LPIC-1 certification. This popular distribution-neutral Linux certification shows potential employers that you can work effectively at the Linux command line and perform key maintenance tasks. Each exam objective relates to real-world job skills, which are determined through job search analysis data. In this course, Grant McWilliams covers what you need to know to take and pass LPIC-1 exam 101, version 5.0. Grant shows how to manage software with dpkg and APT, configure Linux as a virtualized guest, set the systemd targets, manage process priority using command-line tools, and much more. Along the way, he provides opportunities to test your knowledge with assessment questions.
- Using Grub
- Working with the acpid service
- Managing systemd services
- Managing software with dpkg and APT
- Red Hat package installation using YUM
- Linux as a virtualized guest
- Working with cloud-init
- Raising or lowering process priorities
- Using regular expressions to edit text
- File permissions and ownership
- Creating partitions and file systems