Cert Prep: Excel 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-727)
Cert Prep: Excel 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-727) is an Intermediate level study on Business, compiled by the creator, Jennifer McBee. This study is an essential base for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Productivity, Spreadsheets, Excel, Microsoft Office, Business, Productivity, Spreadsheets, Excel and Microsoft Office.
Demonstrate your advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel by becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This course, created by Microsoft Certified Trainer Jennifer McBee, helps you prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam for Excel 2016, which focuses on creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, managing data cells and ranges, creating tables, performing operations with formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects.
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and how to prepare for the exam. Next, Jennifer walks you through all the certification objectives. Throughout the course, she provides you with opportunities for hands-on practice with exercises and chapter challenges, and wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-727.
- Recall the steps taken to change the margins of a worksheet.
- Explain how to repeat row and column headings when printing a document.
- Recognize three available options when merging cells.
- Identify the most effective way to filter and sort data in a table.
- Recognize the order of operations used when calculating data.
- Explain why a user might want to switch the row and column data in a chart.