Capture One Pro 9 Essential Training
Capture One Pro 9 Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Photography, crafted by the author, Derrick Story. This study is a critical pillar for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Capture One Pro, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing and Capture One Pro.
Capture One Pro is a powerful program that combines photo management, photo enhancement, and raw-format conversion, as well as features for tethered shooting.
In this course, photographer, author, and educator Derrick Story embarks on an in-depth exploration of Capture One Pro. The course structure mirrors the design of the software itself, with chapters that step through each of the tabs in Capture One Pro, from organizing to editing to refining to outputting images. Derrick investigates Capture One Pro’s intuitive library structure, its robust editing tools, its tethered shooting mode for going directly from camera to computer, and its photo printing and sharing features, including options for creating web pages and slideshows straight from Capture One Pro. These tutorials are ideal for former Aperture users who are looking for a new photo editing application, as well as current Lightroom subscribers who are interested in Capture One Pro’s more powerful import, color grading, and tethering features.
- Choosing the right version of Capture One Pro
- Setting preferences
- Creating catalogues
- Importing images
- Organizing images in projects, albums, and groups
- Adjusting color
- Converting to black and white
- Using levels and curves to adjust exposure
- Cropping, rotating, and flipping
- Reducing noise and sharpening
- Adding metadata in Capture One Pro
- Exporting images from Capture One Pro
- Working with Aperture and Lightroom catalogs
- Shooting in tethered mode
- Making local adjustments with Capture One Pro
- Making prints
- Backing up Capture One Pro catalogs