Capture One Pro 10: Retouching
Capture One Pro 10: Retouching is an Intermediate level course on Photography, produced by the creator, Derrick Story. This course is a critical foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Photography, Retouching, Capture One Pro, Plotagraph Pro, Photography, Retouching, Capture One Pro and Plotagraph Pro.
Capture One Pro 10—a professional, robust image editor and organizer—allows you to handle all of your post processing in the same application that manages your images. In this course, learn techniques for improving your images using Capture One Pro 10. Join Derrick Story as he demonstrates how to create uniformity in skin tones for professional portraits, use the Curve tool to adjust a specific tone, convert a selected color into a mask, and sharpen specific areas of an image. He also explains how to speed up your workflow by creating styles and presets, and using variants for different looks. When you wrap up this course, you’ll have the knowledge you need to get the most out of the retouching features.
- Adjusting a specific hue with the Color Editor
- Minimizing an offending color in the Color Editor
- Fine tuning hues with Color Balance
- Exploring Color Balance presets
- Addressing a specific tone with the Curve tool
- Exposure adjustment tricks
- Using brushing tools in the Local Adjustments tab
- Making color corrections to specific areas
- Speeding up your workflow