Captivate 9: Advanced Techniques
Captivate 9: Advanced Techniques is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, produced by an expert, Pooja Jaisingh. This tutorial is an essential base for a person who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Higher Education, Instructional Design, Education + Elearning, Elearning, Captivate, Business, Higher Education, Instructional Design, Education + Elearning, Elearning and Captivate.
Add some advanced elearning course-creation techniques to your toolkit by taking a deep dive into Captivate 9. Follow Pooja Jaisingh as she demonstrates how to leverage Captivate 9 features to create interactive and compelling content. Explore how to use events, multistate objects, variables, and advanced actions to guide the learning flow. In addition, discover how to take advantage of the program’s more sophisticated features, like advanced quizzing, lightboxes, and natural-sounding text-to-speech generation, and observe how to enable accessibility for Captivate courses.
- Adding custom states to objects
- Using built-in states for interactive objects
- Creating and using variables
- Creating standard, conditional, and shared actions
- Adding external animations
- Creating and saving custom effects
- Adding knowledge check questions
- Randomizing quiz questions
- Converting slide notes to text to speech
- Using VTML tags
- Adding closed captions
- Setting up a custom workspace
- Using keyboard shortcuts