Canon Rebel T3i (600D and Kiss X5) Essential Training
Canon Rebel T3i (600D and Kiss X5) Essential Training is an Beginner level tutorial on Photography, produced by the author, Ben Long. This tutorial is an important step for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Cameras + Gear, Photography, Rebel, Cameras + Gear, Photography and Rebel.
Shooting with the Canon Rebel T3i (600D and Kiss X5) details the features, controls, and options in the Canon Rebel T3i camera. Author Ben Long provides an overview of a digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera and reviews the Canon Rebel T3i camera’s components and basics of operation, including changing lenses, navigating the menus, shooting in Auto mode, and reviewing and managing photos on the camera’s LCD screen. The course also covers white balance options, advanced metering and autofocus controls, flash, and shooting HD video, and includes a chapter on sensor and camera maintenance.
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor