Canon 60D Essential Training
Canon 60D Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Photography, crafted by an expert, Ben Long. This study is a critical foundation for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Cameras + Gear, Photography, 60D, Cameras + Gear, Photography and 60D.
This course details the features, controls, and options in the Canon EOS 60D camera. Author Ben Long provides an overview of a digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera and reviews the components and operation of the Canon 60D camera, including changing lenses, navigating the menus, shooting in Auto mode, and reviewing and managing photos on the camera’s LCD screen. The course also covers white balance options, advanced metering and autofocus controls, flash, and shooting HD video, and includes a chapter on sensor and camera maintenance.
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor