Canon 5D Mark IV: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Canon 5D Mark IV: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques is an Intermediate level course on Photography, produced by an expert, Tim Grey. This course is an absolute pillar for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Cameras + Gear, Photography, 5D, Cameras + Gear, Photography and 5D.
The Canon 5D Mark IV is the latest version of the classic, full-frame digital SLR camera. Sporting a 30-megapixel sensor, enhanced autofocus, touch-screen display, built-in Wi-Fi, and much more, the Mark IV is a powerhouse DSLR for professional photographers and advanced enthusiasts. In this course, photographer and educator Tim Grey explores some of the advanced features of the Mark IV and shows how to get the most out of this camera. Learn how to leverage new features like 4K video support, expanded ISO range options, a Wi-Fi receiver that allows you to remotely control the camera and share photos, and more.
- Configuring media cards, viewfinder options, and GPS
- Improving power-up speed by changing sensor cleaning settings
- Using Live View and depth of field preview
- Customizing autofocus settings
- Achieving perfectly level shots
- Using image review and star rating
- Capturing video with the Canon 5D Mark IV
- Leveraging Dual Pixel RAW captures