Business Analysis: Business Benefits Realization
Business Analysis: Business Benefits Realization is an Beginner level study on Business, compiled by an expert, Haydn Thomas. This study is an important base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Project Management, Business and Project Management.
Organizations introduce changes to their products and services to stay relevant, but they also want those changes to deliver specific benefits. In this course, Haydn Thomas covers the fundamentals of business benefits realization. He demonstrates how to document your expected outcomes, and then shows you how to put together a roadmap that includes the sequence of the expected benefits. Haydn wraps up by showing you how to tie the process together and avoid pitfalls along the way.
- Identify the purpose of portfolio management.
- Determine the point when benefits are fully realized.
- Recall the four pillars of business benefit realization.
- Summarize the information provided by the performance register.
- Explain the steps taken to create a benefits realization plan.
- Identify the four fundamental components of governance.