Building Applications with Angular, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core
Building Applications with Angular, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core is an Intermediate level tutorial on Developer, produced by the author, Alexander Zanfir. This tutorial is an important pillar for a person who needs to get better at his/her Developer expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Developer, Web, Web Development, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Developer, Web, Web Development, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core and Angular.
Creating a complete full-stack application requires integrating multiple components. The front-end piece must talk smoothly to the server, and within the server, you’ll need multiple layers: one to talk with the client, and one to store information on the server. This course teaches integration through the perspective of a quiz project, with instructor Alexander Zanfir showing how to use Angular, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core to develop a full-stack application. Alexander explains how to display and edit data in Angular with ASP.NET Core, create forms, navigate to different views, and more.
- Creating and configuring the Angular project
- Creating forms with Angular
- Creating get and post routes in an ASP.NET Core controller
- Updating Angular service to post to API
- Persistence with Entity Framework
- Displaying and editing data in Angular with ASP.NET Core
- Navigating to different views in Angular
- Associations between entities with Angular and Entity Framework
- Setting up Identity Framework