Azure for Architects: Analyze Resource Utilization and Consumption
Azure for Architects: Analyze Resource Utilization and Consumption is an Intermediate level study on Business, produced by the creator, Scott Duffy. This study is an absolute base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT, Azure, Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT and Azure.
Explore Microsoft Azure pricing and costs. Instructor Scott Duffy shows how to examine current costs being incurred and how to predict future costs. Learn about viewing listed prices, working with the Azure portal, connecting Azure cost management with AWS, and more. The concepts covered in this course can help you prepare for the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies exam (AZ-300), a required exam for the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
- Azure pricing models
- Azure compute, network, and storage consumption
- Azure Pricing Calculator
- Comparing total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Estimating costs of legacy systems
- Invoices and costs incurred
- Access the Enterprise Agreement portal
- Utilize Cost Management APIs
- Turn on diagnostic settings
- Creating a budget in Azure
- Setting Azure budget alerts
- Monitoring for unused resources