Azure Essential Training for Developers
Azure Essential Training for Developers is an Beginner level tutorial on Business, produced by the creator, Adrienne Braganza Tacke. This tutorial is an absolute base for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT, Azure, Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT and Azure.
The seemingly infinite number of paths you can take to learn Azure can be overwhelming. In this course, instructor Adrienne Braganza Tacke focuses on the fundamentals, covering what you—the developer—need to know to start building, deploying, and managing applications using the popular cloud platform. Adrienne provides a thorough look at the capabilities and offerings of the Azure ecosystem, from storage options to Kubernetes Service scaling strategies. Along the way, she provides the information you need to go for a deeper dive on the topics that most interest you. Whether you need to learn Azure for your job or you’re just curious about how it stacks up against other ecosystems, this course can help you get started.
- Azure subscriptions, resource groups, and regions
- The capabilities of Azure App Service
- When to use Azure Blob Storage
- Using Durable Functions
- Provisioning a virtual machine
- Creating a managed Kubernetes cluster
- Authentication options in Azure
- Using Azure Monitor to assess your app’s general health
- Optimizing apps using Azure Redis
- Creating an Azure function
- Using Azure Resource Manager templates
- Creating containers
- Publishing container images to the Azure Container Registry