ASP.NET Core Identity: Authentication Management
ASP.NET Core Identity: Authentication Management is an Advanced level tutorial on Developer, produced by the creator, Ervis Trupja. This tutorial is a critical step for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Developer expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Developer, Web, Web Development, ASP.NET Core, Developer, Web, Web Development and ASP.NET Core.
Authenticating users and authorizing their level of access are key components in any application. In this course, learn how to use ASP.NET Core Identity, as well as third-party providers, to authenticate your users. Instructor Ervis Trupja shows how to create a web application with Identity; configure lockout, password, and sign-in settings; and customize the Identity model and use Entity Framework to reflect these changes in your database. He also shows how to enable your users to sign in with their Facebook and GitHub accounts, as well as how to configure a cookie-based authentication system.
- Differences between authentication and authorization
- Creating a web application with Identity
- Configuring lockout, password, and sign-in settings
- Customizing the Identity model
- Lazy loading
- Authenticating using external provides such as Facebook
- Configuring cookie-based authentication