Articulate Storyline Essential Training
Articulate Storyline Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Business, crafted by an expert, Daniel Brigham. This study is an absolute base for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Higher Education, Instructional Design, Education + Elearning, Elearning, Storyline, Business, Higher Education, Instructional Design, Education + Elearning, Elearning and Storyline.
Explore the basics of creating interactive elearning courses in Articulate Storyline 360. Instructor Daniel Brigham covers the entire process, from concept to delivery, highlighting his five best practices to make elearning presentations better experiences for learners. Topics include installing the software, creating slides, working with asset libraries, building in interactions, and deploying elearning.
- When is Storyline the best tool?
- Creating a template
- Importing a PowerPoint template
- Setting story size, colors, and fonts
- Working with text, shapes, images, and other assets
- Working with Storyline characters
- Inserting and synching audio
- Inserting and editing video clips
- Creating interactivity through buttons, triggers, and layers
- Creating quizzes
- Publishing your project