Aperture: Enhancing Product Photography
Aperture: Enhancing Product Photography is an Intermediate level study on Photography, written by the author, Derrick Story. This study is an absolute step for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Raw Processing, Aperture, Photography, Raw Processing and Aperture.
When you’re creating images of products for advertisements, catalogues, and online stores like eBay, there’s a balance between making the product look its best and representing it accurately online. Learn how to correct and enhance your product shots with Aperture and these lessons from Derrick Story. Learn to correct hue and saturation to reflect the product’s true color accurately, correct exposure, and eliminate dust spots and imperfections. Then smooth unwanted texture from fabrics and other surfaces, change the backdrop’s hue and intensity to match your product, and use highlighting to direct the viewer’s attention to a specific feature. Plus, find out how to use plugins like Silver Efex Pro to expand your creative options.
- Evaluating the image quality before editing
- Making sure the color is accurate
- Determining the most effective color
- Working with highlight recovery
- Targeting areas for sharpening
- Adjusting the background
- Changing the color of objects
- Round-tripping with Photoshop
- Converting to black and white with Silver Efex Pro
- Applying effects