After Effects for Photography
After Effects for Photography is an Intermediate level tutorial on Design, written by the author, Chris Converse. This tutorial is a critical pillar for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Design expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Design, Illustration, Photography, After Effects, Photoshop, Masking + Compositing, Design, Illustration, Photography, After Effects and Photoshop.
A lot can happen to your photographs after you hit the shutter. While color and exposure corrections are something photographers do every day, creating new and special effects offers a whole new world of possibilities for your photos. You might not know it, but After Effects works hand in hand with Photoshop—and it can help you achieve effects that could not be created with Photoshop alone. In this course, join Chris Converse as he demonstrates how to work with this versatile application to add interest to your photos. Learn how to add a sunset to a photo, create a double exposure effect, make dramatic color changes using the Channel Mixer effect, create repeating patterns with the Motion Tile effect, and more.
- Getting comfortable with the After Effects interface
- Importing and exporting files
- Adding a sunset, a burst of light, and a rippled reflection
- Creating a double exposure effect on a portrait
- Using colorizing techniques
- Repeating, blending, and texturizing patterns
- Using the Roughen Edges effect to create a wide range of edges