After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Editors and Post
After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Editors and Post is an Beginner level tutorial on 3D + Animation, produced by an expert, Alan Demafiles. This tutorial is an absolute step for a person who needs to excel in his/her 3D + Animation talent. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, After Effects, 3D + Animation, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video and After Effects.
In this course, Alan Demafiles covers the core aspects of After Effects commonly used in editing and post production: masks, shapes, type, logos, stills, animating, rendering, and exporting. To begin, Alan compares After Effects to Premiere Pro so you can see the similarities and differences. Then he dives into hands-on demonstrations of how to limit effects with masks, create elements with shape layers, use text templates, animate a logo, and create a 3D type extrusion. Next he shows you how to work with imported pictures, create a Z-space camera montage, change the speed of animations, and more. He wraps up by walking through outputting steps and then kicks off a challenge exercise where you can put your skills into practice.
- Linking Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamically
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator files
- Animating a logo
- Creating 3D type extrusions
- Creating a simple camera in Z-space montage
- Keying video with Keylight
- Batch rendering and Dynamic Link rendering