Advanced Capture One Pro: Library Management
Advanced Capture One Pro: Library Management is an Advanced level course on Photography, created by an expert, Derrick Story. This course is a critical base for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Capture One Pro, Photo Management, Photography and Capture One Pro.
Capture One Pro is a powerful photo-management and raw-format conversion program. In this course, photographer Derrick Story—who uses Capture One Pro to manage his own photography business—zooms in on the photo management features of the program. He goes into the advantages of choosing a session or catalog, and helps you decide which option best suits your work. For those who go with the catalog option, he also helps you decide between a managed or referenced catalog. Learn about integrating sessions and travel catalogs into your master libraries, using the Folders panel to control how your images are organized on the hard drive, filtering your images using star ratings, color tags, and key words, and more.
- Deciding between a session or catalog
- Choosing between a managed or referenced catalog
- Importing files for sessions and managed and referenced catalogs
- Integrating a session into a managed and referenced catalog
- Using the Import Session command
- Creating a project in user collections
- Adding an album to user collections
- Adding pictures to an existing album and a project
- Configuring a Smart Album in user collections
- Showing information for albums and projects
- Exporting projects and albums as catalogs
- Using the Folders panel